LASIK Story from Jen

Monday, January 26, 2015

LASIK Story from Jen

I had PRK almost 2 years ago and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made! I went in for my consultation at D’Ambrosio Eye Care and the entire process was explained to me - it really helped to calm some of my fears. The day of the procedure was easier than ever expected. The staff was amazing and walked me through every step. They talked me through the procedure and it was done before I knew it. My vision was better almost immediately after. D’Ambrosio Eye Care saw me through all my post-op appointments and continued to follow my progress. My vision is 20/20 now and I could not be happier!

Jen L.


If you or someone you know has questions about LASIK or would like to schedule a free LASIK consultation please contact D’Ambrosio Eye Care by calling us at 800-325-3937, visiting D’Ambrosio Eye Care or facebook.com/dambrosioeyecare so that we can schedule  convenient time for you.

D'Ambrosio Eye Care provides eye care for patients throughout greater Boston, central and western Massachusetts with office locations at 479 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, Massachusetts 01523, 100 Powder Mill Road, Acton, Massachusetts 01720, 413 Main Street, Athol, Massachusetts 01331 and 74 Main Street, Gardner, Massachusetts 01440.