Monday, November 25, 2019

Great Cataract Patient Story


“No one wants to hear they need cataract surgery but it was time. I saw Dr. D’Ambrosio, Jr. and he explained why I needed the surgery and what my potential outcome might be. I had several appointments for measurements and other testing and chose the laser cataract surgery option.  The day of my procedure, I was a little anxious, but the staff at the Cataract & Laser Center put me right at ease.  The laser was performed in just a few minutes; as was my actual surgery.  I was done and out within just a couple of hours of getting to the Center.  My quality of life has improved greatly.  I can see much more clearly and feel more confident as I move around doing my daily activities; including watching my grandchildren. Everyone, both at the office and the surgery center, was just great!  They were knowledgeable and caring.  The follow up call after my procedure was re-assuring and she was able to answer the couple of questions that had come up.  I have recommended D’Ambrosio Eye Care and the Cataract & Laser Center to my friends and family.”

If you or some you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call D’Ambrosio Eye Care at 800-325-3937, visit D’Ambrosio Eye Care, Google or facebook.com/dambrosioeyecare so that we can help.

D'Ambrosio Eye Care provides eye care for patients throughout greater Boston, central and western Massachusetts with office locations at 479 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, Massachusetts 01523, 865 Merriam Avenue, Suite 119, Leominster, Massachusetts 01453, 100 Powder Mill Road, Acton, Massachusetts 01720, 413 Main Street, Athol, Massachusetts 01331 and 74 Main Street, Gardner, Massachusetts 01440 and 255 Park Avenue, Suite 606, Worcester, MA 01609.