Sunday, September 22, 2019

Cataract Story from G.T.


“I was having trouble with my vision and had no idea that I had cataracts.  I was seen by Dr. JoAnn Chang at D’Ambrosio Eye Care and cataract surgery was recommended.  The process involves several appointments so the doctor can have all the needed information on what types of lens to use.  The staff members who schedule surgical appointments were great!  They answered all my questions, informed me of the options for laser cataract surgery and for upgraded lenses.  I chose to go with both the laser and multi-focal lenses to best fit my active lifestyle and I am delighted in my choices!  It’s been over a year since my surgery and I couldn’t be happier with Dr. Chang and with my vision. Overall, I had a terrific experience.  It has been great not having to wear eyeglasses any more.  I wouldn’t change a thing. Thank you.”-G.T.

If you or some you know is experiencing cataract symptoms such as cloudy foggy vision, glare or difficult night driving and would like to learn more about cataract surgery & lens implants please call D’Ambrosio Eye Care at 800-325-3937, visit D’Ambrosio Eye Care, Google or facebook.com/dambrosioeyecare so that we can help.

D'Ambrosio Eye Care provides eye care for patients throughout greater Boston, central and western Massachusetts with office locations at 479 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, Massachusetts 01523, 865 Merriam Avenue, Suite 119, Leominster, Massachusetts 01453, 100 Powder Mill Road, Acton, Massachusetts 01720, 413 Main Street, Athol, Massachusetts 01331 and 74 Main Street, Gardner, Massachusetts 01440.