Sunday, November 18, 2018

Stacey’s LASIK Experience


“My contacts were getting expensive and I would forget to take them out a night and would wake up with dry, itchy eyes.  Glasses were a nuisance and I didn’t like the way they looked or felt. I play sports and work out a lot and glasses were inconvenient. I was a bit nervous before the surgery, but felt like the procedure would be safe and effective.  My questions were answered from the procedure questions to financing options.  I had heard nothing but positive comments from friends who had been treated by Dr. D’Ambrosio so felt very comfortable.  Dr. D’Ambrosio explained everything to me during the procedure at each step and what to expect.  I was pleasantly surprised at the quick pace of the surgery.  I felt no pain and was able to get right up and walk to the examination room when we had finished.  At home, I was a little sleep but very excited as I could actually see better than I had without my glasses previously.  I would highly recommend the LASIK doctors at D’Ambrosio Eye Care if you are considering LASIK surgery.”-Stacey

If you or some you know is tired of the hassle of glasses or contact lenses for seeing at distance and would like to find out if LASIK might be a good vision correction option, please call D’Ambrosio Eye Care at 800-325-3937, visit D’Ambrosio Eye Care, Google+ or facebook.com/dambrosioeyecare so that we can help.

D'Ambrosio Eye Care provides eye care for patients throughout greater Boston, central and western Massachusetts with office locations at 479 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, Massachusetts 01523, 865 Merriam Avenue, Suite 119, Leominster, Massachusetts 01453, 100 Powder Mill Road, Acton, Massachusetts 01720, 413 Main Street, Athol, Massachusetts 01331, 74 Main Street, Gardner, Massachusetts 01440 and 255 Park Street, Suite 606, Worcester, MA 01609.