Cataract Story from Susan

Monday, September 26, 2016

Cataract Story from Susan

Susan B shared her story:

“Before the cataract surgery I did have difficulty with my vision driving at night. It is much improved now. Also did need my reading glasses for many close-up activities like hand sewing. Now I do not need my glasses even to thread the needle!!!! I was a bit apprehensive about the surgery even though it was all explained to me in Dr. D’Ambrosio’s office. The staff at the Cataract & Laser Center were all very helpful and polite - did make me feel at ease - at ease as much as possible under the circumstances. There was no pain after the surgery. My right eye did clear up within a couple of days and my sight improved. My left eye took quite a bit longer. Now a few months after the surgery I am pleased with my improved eyesight. I really do not even need to wear those old glasses anymore! I choose the Premium Multifocal IOL with Laser Option even though there was out of pocket additional expense.

If you or someone you know experiences cloudy, blurry vision and difficulty with night driving and faded colors you might wish to learn more about cataracts, laser cataract surgery and lens implants by scheduling a cataract eye exam by calling us at 800-325-3937, visiting D’Ambrosio Eye Care, Google+ or facebook.com/dambrosioeyecare so that we can help.

D'Ambrosio Eye Care provides eye care for patients throughout greater Boston, central and western Massachusetts with office locations at 479 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, Massachusetts 01523, 100 Powder Mill Road, Acton, Massachusetts 01720, 865 Merriam Avenue, Suite 119, Leominster, Massachusetts 01453, 413 Main Street, Athol, Massachusetts 01331 and 74 Main Street, Gardner, Massachusetts 01440.