Alyssa Tells us about LASIK

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Alyssa Tells us about LASIK


“For me, the worst part of wearing contacts or glasses was dealing with seasonal allergies. I was always rubbing my eyes and folding a contact or had to wear my glasses when usually I only wear them at night. I was a bit nervous before and during my LASIK treatment, but the nurses were very kind and talked me through the whole process. The recovery afterwards was quick - I took a nap and woke up feeling great after surgery, which shocked me! I could see perfectly within a day. Getting LASIK was by far the best decision I have ever made. I have perfect vision and do not have to deal with the fuss of contacts or glasses!


If you or someone you know would like to learn more about LASIK or Schedule a Free LASIK Consultation please call us at 800-325-3937, visit D’Ambrosio Eye Care, Google+ or facebook.com/dambrosioeyecare so that we can help.

D'Ambrosio Eye Care provides eye care for patients throughout greater Boston, central and western Massachusetts with office locations at 479 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, Massachusetts 01523, 100 Powder Mill Road, Acton, Massachusetts 01720, 865 Merriam Avenue, Suite 119, Leominster, Massachusetts 01453, 413 Main Street, Athol, Massachusetts 01331 and 74 Main Street, Gardner, Massachusetts 01440.A