My Laser Cataract Surgery Experience

Monday, June 15, 2015

My Laser Cataract Surgery Experience

Curt S wrote to us about his Laser Cataract Surgery experience at the Cataract & Laser Center in Gardner with Dr. D’Ambrosio:

“At the Cataract and Laser Center my blood pressure was taken, an IV placed (I always have trouble getting an IV placed, and the nurse did a fantastic job), EKG pads were put on and my eye was numbed well.  I had no pain at all in the laser room or in surgery.  I had blurred vision after the laser was done, which I was told was normal to expect. The whole experience was better than I expected.  I would recommend this to all of my friends.  No patches or anything were needed once I was done and now my vision in great!"



If you or someone you know is concerned about aging eye problems such as cataracts and would like to learn more about laser cataract surgery & Lens implants, they are encouraged to schedule an eye exam and cataract evaluation at D’Ambrosio Eye Care by calling us at 800-325-3937, visiting D’Ambrosio Eye Care, Google+ or facebook.com/dambrosioeyecare so that we can help.

D'Ambrosio Eye Care provides eye care for patients throughout greater Boston, central and western Massachusetts with office locations at 479 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, Massachusetts 01523, 100 Powder Mill Road, Acton, Massachusetts 01720, 413 Main Street, Athol, Massachusetts 01331 and 74 Main Street, Gardner, Massachusetts 01440.