Monday, October 13, 2014

Multifocal Lens Implant & Cataract Story

I needed cataract surgery and I never needed glasses until I turned 40. Then I began using the “cheaters” to read.  I found my glasses a complete nuisance so when I needed surgery, I chose the Multifocal lenses to be placed in my eyes because this was a once-in-a-lifetime surgery and I was told that I would be less dependent on the glasses.  After using glasses for reading of course my eyes kept on getting worse and I needed to get stronger ones every year.  With the multifocal lenses in my eyes, I can see far and near.  I can even read the fine print on the medicine bottles!  If you need surgery or want to improve your eyesight, why not get the best?  You deserve it!  The surgery was a breeze, no complications and no regrets.


Joan