Patient Story of Calm LASIK

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Patient Story of Calm LASIK

From the moment I walked in the door for my consultation with D'Ambrosio Eye Care, the staff was extremely kind and helpful. They were sure to answer all my questions in ways I could understand so I always felt like I knew exactly what was going on. When the day of the surgery came around, the doctor was calm and confident which greatly helped to settle my nerves. Between my understanding of the procedure and the doctor’s soothing narration to me through the operation, I felt completely confident in my outcome and my nerves fell away. And the best part of it all was sitting up and immediately being able to read the clock on the far wall. Prior to LASIK, I couldn't read anything farther than a foot from my face; now I have 20/15 vision and I'm still surprised at what I can see across a room. LASIK was one of the best decisions I've ever made and I'm extremely glad I chose D'Ambrosio Eye Care to do it.

Kim R.