Saturday, July 29, 2017

Benjamin & His LASIK Story

“It’s not that I found the glasses bothersome; but it was a pain if you had to switch from sunglasses to regular especially if you forgot one of them.  It was a hindrance to me in the aspect that I am a lineman and work outside, no matter the weather, so they were constantly fogging up and covered in rain or whatever else. I was a little bit nervous before my surgery but calmed down when I was in the room. The surgery was not bad; the only uncomfortable part would have been the pressure on the eyes but other than that not bad at all. After the surgery I went home and relaxed for the day.  I was able to see right away without glasses - which was awesome. My eyes had some discomfort, but nothing that was unbearable. It’s awesome how I can just have a pair of sunglasses without having to remember to bring both pairs of glasses. Also, certain things at work were more of a challenge with glasses but now I don’t have that issue. I am able to play with the kids without worrying about breaking my glasses or anything. Overall, I am incredibly pleased with everything that I experienced at D'Ambrosio Eye Care.  I highly recommend everyone there. You all made the experience a pleasant and easy thing to have done. Lasik is awesome and I can’t believe it took me so long to have it performed!”-Benjamin A

If you or someone you know would like to learn more about LASIK or Schedule a Free LASIK Consultation  please call us at 800-325-3937, visit D’Ambrosio Eye Care, Google+ or facebook.com/dambrosioeyecare so that we can help. 

D'Ambrosio Eye Care provides eye care for patients throughout greater Boston, central and western Massachusetts with office locations at 479 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, Massachusetts 01523, 100 Powder Mill Road, Acton, Massachusetts 01720, 413 Main Street, Athol, Massachusetts 01331 and 74 Main Street, Gardner, Massachusetts 01440.