Sunday, May 21, 2017

LASIK Story from Felecia

“All of the staff before, during and after my procedure were amazing, kind and caring.  All of my questions were answered professionally and I always felt like I was in competent hands. Katie was so nice and checked on me at home before the LASIK and took great care of me in the OR.  There was even an amazing woman (Sheila) who was so sweet to me and let me squeeze her hand during the whole thing! Dr. D’Ambrosio made me feel comfortable, and I loved his kind demeanor and his singing! One day after LASIK and I can already see better than ever in my life.  Best thing ever! You gave me a gift that is truly priceless – to be able to wake up and see my daughter.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

If you or someone you know would like to learn more about LASIK or Schedule a Free LASIK Consultation  please call us at 800-325-3937, visit D’Ambrosio Eye Care, Google+ or facebook.com/dambrosioeyecare so that we can help. 

D'Ambrosio Eye Care provides eye care for patients throughout greater Boston, central and western Massachusetts with office locations at 479 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, Massachusetts 01523, 100 Powder Mill Road, Acton, Massachusetts 01720, 413 Main Street, Athol, Massachusetts 01331 and 74 Main Street, Gardner, Massachusetts 01440.