Monday, July 21, 2014

Multifocal Lens Implants: The Patient View

Through the years, my vision was gradually getting worse. Cataracts were beginning to affect my quality of life. I chose to have the multifocal lens implants to treat cataracts in both eyes.

Now, I can see things near, far, and everything in between. I no longer need those reading glasses!  I haven’t seen this well in years. This was the best thing I could have done. I’d recommend this course of treatment to anyone looking to break free from the hassle of glasses. The service that I received at D’Ambrosio Eye Care was exceptional!

Bob G.

D'Ambrosio Eye Care is a leading eye care practice with office locations at 479 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, Massachusetts 01523, 100 Powder Mill Road, Acton, Massachusetts 01720, 413 Main Street, Athol, Massachusetts 01331 and 74 Main Street, Gardner, Massachusetts 01440 that serve the greater Boston and central Massachusetts area.