Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Cataract Surgery Note of Joy

Just a note to express my joy in being able to see distance for the first time in 50+ years. I have worn glasses for most of my life. It is incredible that cataract surgery has come this far to put a corrective lens in place of the lens that was removed. I go about my day without glasses now except for reading. It is such a drastic improvement. I am able to see the alarm clock in the middle of the night – it is an added treat! 

I was very near-sighted and have a silicone buckle in one eye because of a detached retina. D'Ambrosio Eye Care made a big difference in my life. I felt well-cared for all along the way. D'Ambrosio Eye Care carried me through right up to post-op and reading glasses. I would encourage friends and family to see D'Ambrosio Eye Care for all their optical needs.

Guest blogger: Judy B.

Staffed by a team of Ophthalmologists, Optometrists, Opticians, technical and administrative staff who provide eye examinations for adults and children, cataract surgery and intraocular lens implants (IOL), laser vision correction such as LASIK, diagnosis and treatment of cornea disease including cornea transplants, care for diseases of the retina including diabetes and age related macular degeneration (AMD) and diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma as well as contact lenses, eyeglasses, eyewear and optical services.

D'Ambrosio Eye Care is a leading eye and LASIK care practice in Athol, Lancaster, Gardner and Acton that serves the greater Boston and central Massachusetts area including Acton, Athol, Berlin, Bolton, Boylston, Boxborough, Chelmsford, Clinton, Concord, Fitchburg, Gardner, Greenfield, Groton, Harvard, Hudson, Lancaster, Leominster, Lexington, Littleton, Lowell, Lunenburg, Marlborough, Milford, Shelburne Falls, Shirley, Sterling, Stow, Sudbury, Templeton, Westminster, Westborough, Winchendon and Worcester, Massachusetts.