Monday, March 25, 2013

Lens Implant Patient Story

My story is about having Lens Implants. I am providing my comments concerning my Lens Implant surgeries because it was a really good experience.
  • Surgery was performed on each of my eyes two weeks apart.
  • Prior to my surgeries, I did not have vision in one eye and limited vision in the other eye. Additionally, it was not safe for me to drive and I could not pass a driver license vision test.
  • Though I had had two serious surgeries in the past, I was very concerned about having surgery performed on my eyes. 
  • What I learned was Lens Implant surgery is a “piece of cake”. You are aware of what’s going on; there is not any pain during or after the surgery and the surgery is approximately ten to fifteen minutes long and shortly thereafter you are on your way home. 
  • Due to the surgeries, I can now see out of both eyes, can safely drive and have passed a driver license vision test. Also, the only glasses I need now are reading glasses.
  • Dr. D’Ambrosio and his entire staff are professional, courteous and make you feel at ease at all times.
Put your eyes in Dr. D’Ambrosio’s skilled hands and don’t worry as he and his staff are the best of the best.
Tom